MAVA recognizes that every organization has different needs for improving and innovating their volunteer engagement systems. We work with many nonprofit organizations and governments to provide customized trainings or consultation services to help you take your volunteer engagement to the next level. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your training and consulting needs and learn how MAVA can help you reach your goals.
MAVA's Customized Training
Bring top notch volunteer training to your staff. A contract can be arranged with MAVA to provide in-house training for your staff and/or volunteers a vareity of topics, including:
- Volunteer Impact Leadership Training Series on the best practices for effectively engaging volunteers - we can provide the full series, one module, or a combination of modules to meet your needs.
- Top Trends in Volunteer Engagement
- Engaging Volunteers in Skill-Based and Higher Responsibility Roles
- Volunteering Across the Generations
- 8 Strategies for Creating a More Inclusive Volunteer Program
- Inspiring Staff Engagement and Readiness in Working with Volunteers
- Volunteer Management 101
- Cutting Edge Strategies for Engaging Volunteers to Meet Mission
- Designing Shorter Term and More Flexible Volunteer Positions
- Engaging Volunteers in Leadership Positions
- Additional customized topics in volunteer engagement
View a full list of our training topics with descriptions here
"MAVA staff was easy to work with, working hand in hand with our team to create a high quality training that was accessible to both experienced volunteer managers and those who are new to volunteer engagement."
- Salvation Army, 2019
MAVA's Volunteer Management Consultation
Consider a contract with MAVA for consultation on building effective engagement of volunteers. MAVA has a consultation package that includes an assessment of organizational volunteer program practices and resources for building the program. Consultation can also be arranged for:
- Developing a volunteer program work plan
- Energizing and improving the volunteer program
- Revamping the volunteer program for the new volunteer workforce
- Developing a volunteer program manual
- Most aspects of volunteer management
For more information on customized training and consulting please contact Lisa Joyslin at 651-321-2238 or email@example.com.