Are you interested in...
- expanding your training skills?
- helping your colleagues become successful volunteer engagement leaders?
- strengthening your organization and community?
- advancing racial equity in volunteerism?
- being part of a statewide collaborative effort?
Apply to be a Volunteer Impact Leadership Training Series trainer! Become part of this peer-to-peer initiative in which volunteer leaders train their colleagues on the essential elements of leading volunteers and racial equity in volunteerism. As a trainer, you will join many MAVA colleagues across the country in an exciting training partnership and you will be part of an initiative that has gained attention globally. Your effort will build the quality and quantity of volunteerism in Minnesota and beyond by helping organizations and communities maximize volunteer impact.
To apply to become a trainer:
We are no longer accepting applications. Please check back later. Thank you for your interest!
Questions? Contact Wendy Vang-Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.