Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Engaging Skills Based Volunteers
The Workshop will cover these Best Practices related to Skills Based Volunteers.
- Volunteer roles are revised as needed based on data collected about organizational mission outcomes
- A variety of volunteer opportunities (skilled, unskilled, one-time, short-term, ongoing) are considered as positions are defined
- Conducts ongoing outreach, relationship building, and volunteer recruitment to sustain ongoing engagement of volunteers
- Onboard and set expectations for volunteers
- Screens and matches volunteers to positions that align with volunteer skills and interests.
- Orient and train volunteers to adequately fill their roles
- Train paid staff on effective volunteer management practices
- Recognition plan provides for personal and public appreciation of the volunteer
Tuesday, March 6, 2018, 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM
Linden Hills Historical Event Center
608 Highland Avenue
Little Falls, MN 56345
Central - Events
Registrants & Fees